Flexible, Part time
Home Instead – do you want to work for an award-winning international home care provider whose focus is on supporting and enhancing the quality of life for our clients, through slow relationship led care with companionship at the front of everything that we do.
The Care Companion role includes:
- Visiting regular clients, in their homes for a minimum of 1 hour to support with a variety of needs including, but not limited to personal care, emotional well being, social events and trips out in the community.
- Communicating with families and nurses as part of the care team.
- Being creative in ways that can help enhance and bring joy to someone’s life.
- Participating in quarterly team meetings to support each other in our roles.
Care Professional Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay starting from £11.10ph to £15.80ph
- Employee recognition with Awards & Tokens of Gratitude each month
- No Uniform required enabling better relationship-led care.
- Full training provided and paid for
- Nationally accredited ongoing learning and development
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programme
- Blue light Card
- Shopping discounts for high street stores, restaurants, and lots more
- Full Driving Licence preferred.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English Language
- Caring nature
Do you find it rewarding to build someone’s confidence and truly listen to their life stories? Do you have a concern for older people in the community feeling isolated and lonely? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us on 01985 988282 or email [email protected].