Full time, Part time, Permanent
We are looking for Support Workers to work in one of homes in Devizes working flexible shift patterns and sleep ins to support two amazing gentlemen living in their own home to achieve everyday living, supporting with emotional, financial and day to day tasks.
As a Support Worker you will be working within a support team with ongoing support and training provided to enable you to reach yours and the individual person’s potential.
No experience necessary as OLPA offers:
- £20, 375pa (full time) and £60 per sleep in payment
- comprehensive induction package incorporating the Care Certificate, all mandatory training and Diploma in Care. As well as a wide variety of in house and external training
- commitment and support with ongoing training
- Employee wellbeing and support
- Out of hours telephone support
- 30 days holiday rising to 35 days
- Blue Light card
- Enhanced disclosure cost paid
Employment in these posts is subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are interested in these vacancies please email [email protected]