This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.wiltshirecarepartnership.org.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation, blogs, comment facilities and bulletin boards.
Our community guidelines are here to support you and remind community members of the most appropriate ways to engage with each other. The aim is to guide anyone using the community to have an enjoyable and rewarding time.
The community is distinguished by a few guiding principles, which set out your rights and responsibilities:
- You are encouraged to use your real name so other users know who you are.
- You own your user profile. This means that you can add or remove your personal details at any time and control who sees what.
- You stand by what you write. This means that you are wholly responsible and liable for everything you choose to discuss on our website, and in your comments to blog posts
- We do not check or pre-moderate your content. This means we do not check posts, comments and other material posted by you before they are published, and therefore we are not liable in accordance with the terms of website use and acceptable use policy. But if we do spot any material that does not comply with our acceptable use policy or these community guidelines we will remove it as soon as practically possible.
Please let us know immediately if you believe any provision of this acceptable use policy has been broken or if you have any other concerns about material posted to the site. Contact us at [email protected].
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is misleading or unreliable.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs on a solicitor and client basis) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. Please check this policy on a regular basis for changes. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted will mean you accept the policy as modified by the posted changes.