Wiltshire Care Partnership (WCP) (“we”, “us”, “Wiltshire Care Partnership”, “WCP” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Wiltshire Care Partnership, whose registered address is 29 Devizes Road, Swindon, SN1 4BG.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.wiltshirecarepartnership.org.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our newsletters, posting material, or applying for Wiltshire Care Partnership membership. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- Information or material that you post or contribute to our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information you provide when booking for a Wiltshire Care Partnership event or training courses
- Information you provide when responding to a consultation or survey run by Wiltshire Care Partnership, although responses may usually be submitted anonymously if you choose.
IP addresses and cookies
Cookies are pieces of data created when you visit a site, and contain a unique, anonymous number. They are stored in the cookie directory of your hard drive, either temporarily or permanently. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual user. The purpose of cookies is to make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To maintain our organisational records.
- To provide you with information concerning the care sector, issues affecting care providers, and Wiltshire Care Partnership products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service and website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in the Wiltshire Care Partnership online community and to display your profile and information about you on the website.
We may communicate with you by email, telephone, letter or other reasonable means with updates and information about goods and services we believe may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your information to any third party, with the exception of information about member organisations listed in our online directory of members, which is in the public domain.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by Wiltshire Care Partnership, please email [email protected] with the word ‘Unsubscribe’ in the email subject.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.