Calne, Chippenham, Melksham, Trowbridge
Full time, Part time, Permanent
We are looking for people to join our amazing outreach team who support the people to live independent lives in their own homes. As an Outreach Support Worker you will be a key member of the team providing high standards of person centered support. Interacting and communicating with the people we support in a way that promotes dignity and respect at all times.
Working flexible or set shift patterns, including some weekends, bank holidays and evenings. You will be expected to travel between the locations, so it is essential that you have a full driving licence. There are no short visits and travel and mileage are paid.
- Competitive salary with an option to increase earnings with overtime
- A comprehensive induction package, incorporating the Care Certificate, all mandatory training and Diploma in Care. With commitment and support to ongoing training
- Employee wellbeing support
- Out of hours telephone support
- Blue Light card
- 30 days holiday (rising to 35 days)
- Enhanced Disclosure paid