Full time, Part time, Permanent
We have a 3 bedded specialist service in Devizes for people with a Learning Disability who have developed dementia. If you are interested in working in this specialist area supporting these three amazing people we are looking for Waking Night Support Workers.
As a Waking Night Support Worker you will be a key member of the team providing high standards of person centered care to the people living there. Interacting and communicating in a way that promotes dignity and respect at all times.
No experience necessary as OLPA offers:
- £11.50 per hour, with an option to increase earnings with overtime
- a comprehensive induction package, incorporating the Care Certificate, all mandatory training, Diploma in Care as well as a wide variety of in house training and external training with commitment and support with ongoing training relevant to the role
- Employee wellbeing support
- Out of hours telephone support
- 30 days holiday rising to 35 days
- Blue Light card
- Enhanced disclosure cost paid
You will need to be flexible and able to work shifts including some weekends, bank holidays, Christmas and New Year.
Employment in these posts is subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are interested in these positions please email your CV to [email protected]