Bradford on Avon
Full time, Part time, Permanent
We have vacancies in one of our homes in Bradford on Avon, you will be a key member working alongside a dedicated team and Manager supporting three amazing people living there. You will need to interact and promote dignity and respect at all times. Assist in promoting independence with cooking, cleaning, accessing the community and supporting with leisure activities.
No experience necessary, when you join us you will have:
- a comprehensive induction incorporating the Care Certificate and all ongoing mandatory training, as well as a wide variety of in house and external training to support you in your role
- Commitment and support with ongoing training
- Employee well being support
- 30 days holiday (rising to 35 days)
- Blue Light card
- Enhanced Disclosure paid
- £20,375pa (full time) and £60 per sleep in payment
You will need to be flexible and able to work shifts including some weekends and Bank Holidays.
Employment in these posts is subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure.
OLPA is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales No: 2067438 and registered with the Charity Commission No 295355